Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Bullying

I've been meaning to write about this topic because it's something that’s near and dear to my heart.  Yesterday as I was sitting in the living room after dinner, my son was in the bathroom getting ready to take a shower.  He was standing in front of the mirror looking at his stomach.  My wife said to him, " What are you doing?"  He replied back with, " I'm Fat". I asked him," Who told you that you were fat?"  He said the 5th graders call him fat.  For any of you who have ever seen my son, he's about my size just 22 years younger.  Growing up I was never bullied until I got to high school.  I remember this one big black dirty dusty motherfucker that would take my lunch money and I was scared shitless of him.  There use to be a hallway by the auditorium that didn’t have a lot of traffic.  One day I was walking pass it and I saw him walking towards me.  He asked me if I had any money and I said no.  He proceeded to push me into a corner, went into my pockets and took my lunch money.  What did I do to deserve for that to happen to me.  Another time in that same hallway I thought I made it to the other side only for me to open the door and have him standing right there.  This time he wasn’t as nice about it.  He asked me for my lunch money and my bus tokens.  I reached in my pocket and gave everything I had to him. For no reason he started choking and told me to give him more money.  He scared me so bad I pissed myself.  I can kinda laugh about it now but it wasn’t funny to me then.  Bullying is something that I take personal because nobody deserves to go through anything like that.  Yea I turned out pretty well despite those things but a lot of kids don’t.  Most parents know of their kids are bullies or not.  If you’re the parent that gets called by school about your child constantly teasing and putting his hands on kids....Suck start the nearest firearm or rifle and do us all a favor.  Your kids get out of control because you allow them to.  You let them run over you, disrespect you and do whatever the hell they want.  Your motto normally is," I don’t know what else to do I think he has A.D.D. or some sort of mental and emotional problem.  I have a newsflash for you,  your child needs his or her shit split in half.  It's just like owning a dog, "YOU MUST ESTABLISH WHO THE ALPHA IS AND WHO'S HOUSE IT BELONGS TO".  I'm not saying that I beat my kids, what I am saying is they know who the Commander and 1SG are.  If you have ever told your child to do something and they mouthed off to you, that my friend is an epic fail.  You are a parent and nothing that you say is negotiable.  Its your way or the highway.  Just remember these types of kids will one day become adults and potentially a problem in society.  I am society, and I don’t want to be the one to teach your kid a lesson.  One day I was in wegmans shopping for a new family lol..and I saw a little but shove what appeared to be his My son is taught that bullying and teasing kids is not tolerating but if someone hits him to hit them twice as hard back.  I understand that sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never hurt me, but sometimes they do.  You have kids that are terrified of going to school out of fear of bullies.  Just go to youtube and type in bullying, you will be surprised at some of the shit you see.  No child deserves to be treated that way period.  School is suppose to be a place of learning and growth, not a place of torture and traumatic experiences. 

Stay Thirsty my Friends

No comments:

Post a Comment