Thursday, August 9, 2012

No Loaner Car for you

Just dropped my car off for service..The customer service there is super suspect.. how the hell you don’t have loaner cars. I'm Michael...and they trying to treat me like I'm Tito. "Mr Huggins you can have a seat in the waiting area well we get your paperwork ready"....Muthafucka I'm just dropping the car off...I aint come here to have coffee and doughnuts and shit. Gonna ask me if I'm gonna wait the two hours at the dealership......."Da Fuck outta here" I'm in Uniform..do I look like I wanna wait two hours..Do I look like I don’t have a job...Do I look like a Homemaker ..Do I look like my wifes a light Colonel and I just stay at home and raise 15 year olds...Do I look like im worth millions... if I was trust me the car I would be servicing would cost $375.000. This Fucktard gonna ask me, "how's protecting the country going?"....Muthafucka I sit behind a desk and wear cologne in uniform and cross my legs when I sit...i got duel monitors for Christ sake..I aint put a round down range since President Bush's first term....The good news is my service was complementary:)

No comments:

Post a Comment